Wagmor Adoptions Include:
- Wellness check from one or both of our vets
- We deworm all dogs and puppies immediately
- All shots appropriate to age
- Flea and Tick Treatments
- Our premium grooming experience
- Spay or neutered and microchipped
* If your dog cannot be sterilized or chipped due to size, age or other health concerns, you will receive a voucher to have the procedures done at our vet. Please note that the voucher MUST be present when you go to the vet. The procedures MUST be done at our vet in order to be covered by us. We will not refund, reimburse or deduct fees from adoption if you choose to have procedures done at your vet.
- Bag of essentials! Bags usually include food, treats, chews, tag and other goodies. The contents vary.
How to Apply:
- Find a dog you are interested in (on our Available Dogs page)
- Click the blue button to apply and fill out the application online
- If you have a question about the adoption fee, please email Adoption@WagmorPets.org. Adoptions start at $600 but can be more depending on breed, age and the dogs needs.
- We read all applications and we will contact people for phone interviews within 24-48 hours. While we read all applications, not everyone will be selected for a phone interview.
- Once we do your phone interview, if you are approved, we will send you an invoice for the adoption fee.
- You will receive three documents through Docusign to finalize your adoption.
- You will receive an approximate pick up date and time. This is based on a normal 2 week hold.
- Pick up your puppy!
Consider joining our Patreon, to get 24-Hour Early Puppy Access. You'll have the first look at all the incoming dogs, and a behind the scenes look at Wagmor Pets.